Our Candles are designed to make the burn experience aesthetically better.
Our candle jars are made of reinforced recycled glass that prevent the outside of the candle from getting too hot. Our wick is sourced from FSC Certified farms designed to create an equal burn to prevent pooling of wax and having an optimal flame that produces a clean flame.
How long do the candles burn?
VUND candles are made to burn longer than most traditional candles.
Our candles on average last 50 hours with a proper burn. Our original beeswax candle burns for an average of 60 hours
What are my candles made of ?
VUND candles are made from sustainably sourced filtered beeswax
We use phthalate free essential oils to provide the fragrance. The oils are allowed to sit with the wax fbefore being hand poured in small batches
This allows for a uniform and consistent hot throw during the burning process.
Where are my candles made?
VUND candles are hand-poured in small batches in Brooklyn, New York.
Here are some suggestions to create a safe experience while enjoying our candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Avoid moving a lit candle with liquid wax to prevent spillage and burns.
- Trim the hemp / wooden wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Allow candle to completely cool down and / or the wax to set before relighting .
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
- Recycle your candle container with us .