Wax Melts are an excellent choice to create olfactory vignettes of spaces around your home and office. When used with an electric wax melter, they are excellent alternatives to create flame free spaces.
Here are some suggestions to use them safely and appropriately
- Please keep wax melts dry and away from moisture before and during use
- Your wax melts come individually packaged in ocean rescued plastics . Please remove all packaging before placing the individual wax tart in the melter
- The size of your room matters in regards to the strength of the scent throw. A larger room will require more wax melts for a strong scent throw. To ensure a great scent throw, allow your wax melts to completely melt. Be sure to melt wax in a well ventilated area.
- For maximizing hot throw and prevent pooling of wax please use no more than 3 wax melts at the same time.
- Only use in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Be sure to read and follow all instructions for your warmer before first use. Do not melt wax on stove or in a non-approved appliance.
- The electric wax melter should be placed on a stable non flammable surface away from water, fire hazards and flammable materials.
- Avoid moving the wax melter or touching the bowl with liquid wax to prevent spillage and burns.
- Please make sure the wax melter is connected to a grounded and safe power outlet and kept away from bodies of water to prevent electric shock or overloading the fuse.
- Never leave melted wax unattended around children or pets.
- Always cover wax after it is completely cooled. This will prevent any dust or debris from collecting on the wax's surface and causing a fire hazard. This will also ensure a great scent throw with each melt and extend the life of your wax melts.
- Be sure to clear the wax surface of any dust or debris before your next melt.
- The wax is not to be applied near eyes, consumed or ingested . Please call poison control immediately if you have irritation, redness vomiting or any other symptoms consistent with allergic reactions.
- Discontinue use when less than 1/2 of wax remains or wax no longer produces a scent. Melting the wax beyond this point is a fire hazard.
- Please be sure to properly dispose of wax. Do not pour down drains or in toilet. Pour used wax back in original container. Be careful as the wax will be hot. Allow to completely cool before disposing.